Wednesday 6 October 2010

Butterbeer - DeviantART search






 
I never really thought to have a look through DeviantART to see other Butterbeer packaging that had been created.

The top image is the actual Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice that they sell at Harry Potter World. I think I've already covered the Butterbeer branding but what is going on with that bottle of Pumpkin Juice? What is with the giant plastic pumpkin sitting on the top of the bottle? That just looks ridiculous.

The final three images are images that I found on DeviantART and I'm not sure why somebody thought that Butterbeer should have a 60s feel to it. Do the wizards walk around in flares? No.

The final image isn't absolutely terrible, it has that olde worlde feel without looking absolutely ridiculous. It looks pretty well thought out and I quite like the shape of the bottle label. It has a parchmenty feel about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment