Wednesday 13 October 2010

Pre Mixed Cocktails and Spirits


These are something that I found here. They are RTD (ready to drink) cocktails in eco friendly packaging. They're made of thin, softer plaster so they chill quicker and they come with a leak proof dispenser. They're easier to recycle than glass bottles and they look pretty nifty. Like alcoholic Capri Suns.


As my plan is to create Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster as an RTD product, I've been looking and these premixed cocktails from well known spirit brands. The above bottles from Smirnoff are large bottles and serve several people at any one time.


These pre mixed cocktails from other well known brands come in cans so they contain enough for just one person.



These are some more that come in single serve portions. The picture isn't very big and it's a little difficult to tell if it's a bottle or a can, but still. Single serve options may be a good idea for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster but I think you're only supposed to drink a small amount at any one time so they would maybe some in miniature size bottles?


More pre mixed cocktails from West Eleven this time. These are large bottles to serve several people at any one time, or to serve one person many drinks. To each their own. I actually really like the design for these bottles. They look quite whimsical with a mixture of type and image and just two colours. They're simple but effective.


That is a whole lot of miniature bottles right there. I love getting miniature bottles myself, I have quite a collection building but most of them are back home in Grimsby and not here in Leeds. When I was in Gibraltar the booze was so cheap it was unbelievable. I found some amazing miniature bottles but couldn't bring them all back. I did find some Chartreuse miniatures which I haven't seen anywhere in this country, so I brought those back with me. Some of the bottles were amazing. I found this really tall thin one that had some kind of tequila in it but I'm kicking myself for not getting it there and then. The bottle shape that will hold my Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is going to be quite important.

No comments:

Post a Comment