Friday 1 October 2010

Jim Tierney

These. These are the most gorgeous book covers that I have every laid eyes on. I first saw the images right below, just some flat, face on images of the covers and I thought, wow, they are gorgeous. BUT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THEM THAN THAT.

Just scroll down!

Each book has a slip cover that changes the design entirely when removed, they're interactive! Each book has a different kind of cover, none of them are the same at all and that's what keeps it so interesting. The attention to detail is fascinating, even down to the the pattern on the coloured paper at either end of the book to fix it to the hard back cover.

I don't even have a favourite because I love them all so much.

I want to own them.

Oh by the way they're by Jim Tierney. One to watch, I reckon.




























No comments:

Post a Comment