Wednesday 6 October 2010

Firewhiskey






These are a few Firewhiskey images that I found on Google images while rummaging about for Butterbeer. The top one is certainly interesting in that way that the label feels pretty appropriate for the universe that it's set in. I would never put whiskey in a bottle that shape however, it looks more like a brandy decanter than anything else.

I quite like the bottom one, it looks pretty high quality and the colour scheme works well. The idea of the inside of the bottle being as stormy as it looks. The logo is interesting without going over the top. Over all, I do like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just wanted to say thanks for not crediting me for the creation of the image you critiqued behind my back, after using it here on your blog without my permission.

    Yes ,it was a brandy decanter. It was the most interesting container i had on hand at the time. I don't drink so I worked with what i could find.
    Additionally, this image wasn't created to sell a product, but was part of a fun experiment in creating "magical" elements to photos without the use of Photoshop or other digital editing software. Of those 40 plus images i wouldn't say this is a very good example of how complicated that project got.

    ReplyDelete